This is the power to be able to paint the future, a power originally possesed by Usutu,one of the recurring characters who claims he is an illusion after his supossed "DEATH" in which Arthur Petrelli decapitated him.It's strange though,because at the end of volume 3,Usutu appears before Matt Parkman even though he was PRESUMED dead.
This power as seen so far appears limited in a number of ways:
- The possessor must enter a trance-like state to use their ability;
- The possessor has no control over what events they see, though they seem invariably to be events that are significant in some way;
- The vision contains only visual information, not sound;
- They only see events as an instant in time from a single viewpoint, and have no context for what they see. As such, they are often unable to interpret the images they have created until after the predicted event has occurred.
Characters who possess this abilityEdit
- Isaac Mendez (deceased)
- Usutu (deceased)
- Arthur Petrelli(deceased) (stolen from Peter Petrelli)
- Matt Parkman